Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
• 5 Years Bankruptcy, Part 9 Debt Agreements
• 7 Years Clear- out (Serious credit infringement).
• 5 Years Payment Defaults, Court Judgments & Credit Enquiries.
• 4 Years Court Writs & Summons.
It should be noted that these companies charge a small fee should the report be required immediately or for free if you can wait (10) working days. We do not order a credit report on your behalf as we do not wish to list an enquiry on your credit report, as such enquiry will impact on your Credit Score.
Listed below are the contact web-links for the three Credit Reporting Bureaus;
· Equifax (formerly known as Veda Advantage). www.mycreditfile.com.au
· Dunn & Bradstreet. www.dnb.com.au
· Experian www.experian.com.au/credit-services/credit-reports/order-credit-report.html
• Equifax (formerly known as Veda Advantage). www.mycreditfile.com.au
• Dunn & Bradstreet. www.dnb.com.au
• Experian http://www.experian.com.au/credit-services/credit-reports/order-credit-report.html
There are number of other business based/commercial CRB’s in industry specific areas for trade references, however the three above deal with 98% of the Consumer Credit and Business market which requires finance facilities.
Speak with us today about how we can improve your life by restoring your credit worthiness.
• Cross references
• Bankruptcy's & Part 9 Debt Agreements
• Credit enquiries
• Payment History (under the new Positive Credit Reporting arrangement)
• Previous Company Directorships
• Current Company Directorships
• Serious credit infringements (Clear-outs).
• Being able to open trade accounts.
• Having your credit report reflect your true credit position.
• Improving your Credit Score
• Not having to apply for bad credit or non-conforming loans.
• Not having to explain infringements/defaults or judgments that appear on your credit report.
However, as a percentage of our work does entail dealing with the Court system, where this occurs, we will engage one of our panel law firms and instruct them to deal with the appropriate Court matter/requirements on our client’s behalf. Where this occurs, we become your agent for you, acting under your authority and instructions. Alternatively, if you wish to use your own solicitor/lawyer should the situation require it, then you are welcome to do so!